The Adjustment Bureau


"They Stole His Future, 
Now He's Taking It Back"
Yo, Adjustment Bureau, while your dishing out new futures, 
I'd happily have one without this tripe.

AKA Just waiting on some good ones...


Story Poor old cry me a river Matt Damon is followed by men in hats who go through doors and adjust peoples lives accordingly. Its all part of the plan. MAKE IT STOP.


Clientele Typical Matt Damon crew. 50-plusers who laugh at the lame jokes and talk through the film. Matt Damon has probably never farted in their ideal world.


Main Players Matt Damon, Emily Blunt, a highly annoying Roger Sterling.


Worth Seeing? I wanted a refund, but I got in for free anyway. If you like sleeping then it's a good chance to catch some winks. I cannot stress how try hard and 30-years too late this film is. I was going to walk out, but I couldn't find my shoes in the dark. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment